Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Trashion Fashion Show!


Trashion Fashion projects can be easy, if you think of the different objects you encounter everyday! Plastic bags, paper bags, aluminum can tabs, juice pouches, newspaper, and just about anything else can be turned into haute couture! Let Trashion Fashion be your passion! You can get ideas from the materials I used in my local Trashion Fashion Show!

"I know the buzz has been around for a while. Spring 2010 was suppose to be the start of my own clothing line."

It was to be called BAHATI & company. Things happened out of my power and I was not able to finish the show. So I got this great idea to use my creativity to my advantage and create a scene of clothes using nothing but trash and recycled materials. I did this scene of behalf of the United Black Student Association here at The University of Cincinnati. The show was a hit. It took me a whole quarter to make it happen. It took a lot of blood sweat, and tears to make it come to life.

Trashion Fashion Shows are very popular for Earth Day activities. Join your local gallery, or group who hosts trashion fashion! This is a project that anyone can do with just a little inspiration and imagination. Trashion Fashion makes everyone realize the materials they use everyday can be recycled or re-used! Trashion Fashion Projects are a great activity for anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment